Entertaining Presentations That Teach Success Through Storytelling
Odell Bizzell is an inspirational storyteller who is uniquely gifted at integrating lessons on financial literacy, student success, and GRIT into his stories. His high energy, funny, and dynamic speaking style is a hit with TRIO students and TRIO professionals. Explore this page to see how he can help inspire, motivate, and captivate your audience to help them achieve their dreams.
Educational Resources for Students
Contrary to popular belief we are not a product of our environment, but we are a product of our choices. In this book Odell points out 7 distinct choices that students should make in order to be successful in school and in life. This book is perfect for students planning to go to college or students currently in college.
After reading this book students will learn:
– The definition of success and how to obtain it.
– 10 strategies on how to attend college for free.
– 1 networking technique that will guarantee a successful future.
This book helps students understand and learn the model of achievement and an easy way students can choose to utilize it. This book will present over 40 questions for students to answer to lead them to a brighter future.
Research says that over 80% of the population is stuck in a job or career path that they don’t like. Do you want your students to learn the 7 secrets all high achievers use to reach the pinnacle of their careers? If so this book will teach your students that and more.
In this short powerful book your students will learn:
– 3 things that career counselors will not teach you because they simply do not know.
– How to turn even the most insignificant interest into a successful career.
– 1 thing all students should consider before they declare a major.
The average college student graduates with over $30,000 worth of student loan debt and over $5,000 worth of credit card debt. The reason why they do is because of a lack of financial literacy. After being mentored by a millionaire and making his own mistakes author Odell Bizzell breaks down complex financial concepts into practical steps for students to follow to build their financial literacy.
After reading this book students will discover:
– How to avoid financial obstacles most people will fall into.
– Little known strategies to graduate from college debt-free.
– The best & first investment all teenagers should make.
– 1 secret underutilized strategy teens can use to instantly begin saving money.